All this great photography makes me greedy for more.
So I am starting a monthly GreeblePIX contest to compliment my monthly GreebleMIX contest.
I admit, I feel sort of silly calling it that, when I really want it to be about the photography of others, but the name rhyming thing was too perfect to pass up. So we'll have to deal, hrrm?
I am going to move the GreebleMIX contest to the FIRST Monday of the month (so we don't have that lame weekend crap happen anymore) and the GreeblePIX contest will start the THIRD Monday of every month.
As in, Today!
Here's the deal:
PHASE ONE (Monday thru Tuesday night):
1. Select a photo you are loving right now.Whatever it is, whenever it was shot, just a photo you are totally loving on. This contest is open to all levels of photographers, all genders, all religious, and political affiliations. Basically, I just WANT TO SEE MORE PHOTOGRAPHS. As long as YOU took it, we wanna see it!
2. Post it on your blog or on Flickr.
3. Use this badge in your post, if you like. (Right click and pull down to "Save Image As" to grab the badge).
4. Add that URL to the Mr. Linky dealiebob below to enter the contest.
PHASE TWO (Wednesday Morning):
5. I will select 5 finalists to go into a group voter widget thing on this here blog. Check back on Wednesday to see if you made it!
6. Everyone votes!
PHASE THREE (Friday Morning):
7. I will reveal the Greeblepix Winner of the Month!
8. There will be a monthly "winner" badge on the Friday post for the winner to grab and proudly display and preen over and love and hug and tell their grandchildren about. I would love to have actual prizes, but let's face it, until some awesome camera people come knocking (cough cough Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus), the badge will have to do.
So there it is. What do you think?
UPDATE: The contest is now closed! Be sure and go vote for the finalists! And be sure and go check out at all the awesome entries above!