1. Once you are logged in to your Pinterest account, roll over your profile picture and pull down to ADD PIN.
2. You will get a window to browse your desktop for a file, or you can add an image URL (like a link to Flickr).
3. Click the CHOOSE FILE button and look on your computer for the image file you would like to use.
4. Choose the board you would like your pin added to and write a description.
5. Click the SEE IT NOW button so you can go back and add a source URL.
6. Roll your mouse underneath the image and the EDIT PENCIL will appear. Click the pencil.
7. Add the URL of where you would like the pin to link to and click SAVE CHANGES.
That's it! Pretty simple, even though some of the steps are a bit hidden.
P.S. If you are wondering about Tellerpalooza, it's the annual fundraiser I work on for my kid's school and it's happening THIS SATURDAY!